The VIATRA project is happy to report that release 1.3.0 is now available with multiple new features and fixed bugs.
The most important highlights of this VIATRA release include (details):
- Compatibility with Eclipse Neon and Xtext 2.10
- Query by Example: A component to derive queries based on selected model elements. This feature should help to understand the basics of the VIATRA pattern language and/or the structure of the metamodels you work with.
- Updated query and transformation development environment: The query development environment was updated to accommodate the various features developed over the years and provides a set of views to help query and transformation development.
- Incremental Transformation Debugger: You can now monitor the execution of a VIATRA transformations using our new debugger.
- lots of various bug fixes (details).
The following video compares the new user interface with the previous version: